This weekly feature is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's theme is: Top Ten Favorite Minor Characters
- Alcide from The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris. Yes, he was kind of a jack ass for a couple books, but he was just to dreamy there for a while.
- Pam also from The Sookie Stackhouse series. She is so witty, and more and more I am wanting to know more about her past.
- Mia's friend Kim in If I Stay. She was a very loyal and wonderful friend... I wish I knew more about her.
- Any professor from Harry Potter. I feel like they need their own adult series.
- Rue from The Hunger Games Trilogy.
- Hana from Delirium. I wish we knew more about her.
- Grandma Roncalli from Brava Valentine by Adriana Trigiani. Love her. Trigiani always has great grandma characters.
- Rose from Wither, I wish there was a prequel.
- Bella's dad from Twilight. He was always consistent.
- Cinna from Hunger Games. Fabulous!