Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday


Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

  1. I find it really difficult to only do one thing at a time. Like if I am watching TV, I am always on my computer. (Like right now...)
  2. I am addicted to snacking. I have a constant fear of randomly being hungry (or thirsty). I spend a lot of money at corner stores on the way to work for this reason.
  3. I have never had a full-time job and I am 28 years old. This is the first time in my 12 years of working that I have only had one job (part-time) and nothing else (like school)
  4. I can go weeks without reading and then read 3 books in 3 days. Also, when I read a series I tend to space them out (when they're all released) just because I don't want the story to end yet.
  5. I am completely OCD. Things have certain places and that's just where they belong!

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky you've not had to work a full time job. I envy anyone who can make thing work with just a part time job.

    I totally understand the OCD. Mine seems to have worsened as I age. LOL. I must have a place for everything, it just makes me happy!

    Its funny how you have book binges! :-)

    PS: thanks for the visit to my hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous, too about not having a full time job! But then again, neither do I! lol

    I understand, too, with the OCD. I totally have that. It's a medium type case. Not minor, not severe. It sucks a lot of the time, but I get by :).

    And I'm glad I'm not the only one with a long list of random fears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by and now following, too!

    I also tend to multitask and constantly snack... like right now typing, watching tv, and eating crackers :) haha

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/hops-follows_19.html#more

    ReplyDelete