Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays


Top 10 books that should be in your beach bag

I don't have a typical beach/summer reading list. I used to just be a summer reader (so my life was consistently full of books stereotyped beach reads/chick lit) , this is the first time that I have chance to really take a break from typical reading. I only read YA literature. I feel like I owe to both this blog and my job to do so... plus at the rate I read it's hard to keep up with YA and Adult. So.... My plan was to only read Adult this summer, so let's pretend I'll actually do that :-)

1. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris ( I am deciding summer will be starting tonight, because it just came in for me at the library!) I read the whole series last summer, so it'll be a good beginning of summer book to read!
2. Promises to Keep by Jane Green. I feel like every other one of her books is good, hopefully this is a good one!
3. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger- I had had a borrowed copy of this at home for so long, plus I loved A Time Travelers Wife.
3. Sisterhood Everlasting by Anne Brashares. Literally Can't wait!!! 5 + 6.The Husband Habit + Dirty Girls on Top by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez- I read a couple of her other books a while back, I remember her being fun.
7. Room by Emma Donoghue- I have heard a lot of great things about it!
8. People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks- Again, I have had a copy of this book at home for so long, figured it was time to read it.
9 + 10. Rain Village + Godmother: The Secret Cinderella Story by Carolyn Turgeon. I think I read about these books on Goodreads a while back, finally time to check them out!
11. Extra one because I forgot! Sisterhood Everlasting by Anne Brashares 

No comments:

Post a Comment