Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Ongoing Post of Random Coincidences in Books

(I know there are more, these are books I've read or come across since December)
*On the list more than once

Private/Reform/Special School
Fallen by Lauren Kate*
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Human in love with an Supernatural being (Vampire, Angel, Werewolf, etc)
Fallen by Lauren Kate*

Main Character is Dead or Can Talk to the Dead
Hold Me Closer Necromancer by Lish McBride


Greek God/Goddess Mythology
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Sirenz

Celebrated Pregnancy
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Wither by Lauren DeStefano*


Dystopian
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
XVI by Julia Karr
Wither by Lauren Destefano*
Hunger Games Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment