|Courtesy of The Broke and the Bookish|
This week is The Broke and the Bookish's year blogoversary! So in celebration, this week's top ten is list of everything that we love about blogging!
- I love blogging because it puts me in a community of like minded thinkers who love YA literature.
- I love those who want to analyze the literature as much as I do, rip them apart, not like the popular stuff just because it's popular.
- I love reading everyone's reviews and putting my reviews out there for others to read.
- I love venting my thoughts on the library community and the YA world.
- I like the random Meme in this blogging community, especially the ones where we talk about ourselves so I feel like I know a little more each one about the bloggers I follow.
- I love posting random news/links that I find interesting. I like that maybe some random person is finding it on my blog and found a new random blog because of my link.
- I love that blogging, this blog, makes me want to read. I feel like I am not just loafing around, but my reading has a purpose.
- I love keeping track of what I read and how I felt about it.
- I love using blogs as one of my review sources when piking out new materials for my library.
- It makes me want to read books outside of my comfort zone because these blogs make me away of them!