Friday, January 21, 2011

Books = Movies... Question Mark...

Let me preface this entry with saying I work in a movie theater. So I am surrounded by the books here, and then within 2 years, their movies, there. What's actually funny is that I worked at Barnes and Noble during the last Harry Potter Release. And I have been at the theater for the latest 2 of the movie releases. Same goes for the Twilight series. I follow books wherever they go, apparently.

I have seen how the theaters advertise. Simple, cardboard stand-ups with flashy graphics. I am wondering if that would work with books? Could we treat the library like a theater, since so many of the books end up there anyway?

Here are some recent or future book=movies. How cool is the Beastly poster?













No comments:

Post a Comment