Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I've Been Watching

Burlesque- This was exactly what it was supposed to be, a bunch of people singing and a happy ending. I read a lot of different reviews, but I am suspecting they were expecting more from this movie. It had a great cast to boot.

Tangled-I liked this, good songs and decent amount of adult level entertainment.

Love and Other Drugs- This movie kind of bored me. It was just another love story, I was hoping that the characters would make up for the boring plot, but Anne Hathaway can only do so much.

Did You Hear About the Morgans- This was a decent romantic comedy. Hugh Grant was Hugh Grant, the same character he plays in every movie. And Sarah Jessica Parker was Carrie Bradshaw.

Make it or Break It- I haven't decided if I love/hate this show, or just watch it for the noise. Only thing I am really wondering is what about school? They make mention of home schooling once in a while, but I barely see these girls actively educating themselves in more than tumbling and boys. And Lauren is evil.

Drop Dead Diva- I watched about 10 episodes of this one week. Cuteish idea, that is cutely executed, I guess. I got bored of it though, it fell to quickly into that "legal show" category. It was nice to see Margaret Cho though. And then I immediately got in the mood for my favorite legal show Ally McBeal, so I have been watching that for the last 2 weeks.

I watched The Voice last night and actually kind of liked it. I'm not a huge fan of the generic coaches they picked, they could have done better. I mean really, one country, 3 pop stars (unless Cee-Lo is supposed to be R&B)? I would of like to see more of a rock god, rap god and well, I guess we'll keep Christina for her divaness. No matter how I feel about them (PS I love Adam Levine), I'm still hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment