Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Review: If I Stay

If I Stay 
(April 19, 2011)

This was another book I threw across the room when I finished it. I guess I have a habit of doing that. 

I think that if I hadn't just ordered the next in the series for my library the other day... If I was just a normal reader the way this book ended would have annoyed me. IT JUST ENDS! 

I didn't find myself being very emotionally linked with this novel. After all the reviews I've read about this title, I thought I would be on an emotional roller coaster and I wasn't. Not to say I was disappointed. It was a beautiful novel. The characters were all likable and I found their story to be endearing. I was just set up for more, I guess. 

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to Where She Went...

No comments:

Post a Comment